Friday, November 2, 2012

Chrissa, the apprentice.

Arrival in Vietnam last May 2012.
While walking on the streets in Vietnam, you will see a lot of Vietnamese riding these lovely scooters. 

One of my favorite food in Vietnam.. Yum!

While walking on the streets in Vietnam, I saw this lady wearing a " Conical Hat " so I took a photo of her.

This photo was taken last summer.
Hello! Since it's my first time doing this stuff. I'm going to share about the things I love to do. First and foremost, I love to travel to different places and know their culture, taste their food, buy some souvenir items, and take pictures! I love fashion too! I believe that "Style is Eternal". Moreover,  I also love Photography; I take pictures most of the time of nature, animals, people, and most especially to myself. I admit. I'm vain when I am bored...I love vanity! I guess that's it for now.. :)))

2 comments: