Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Awesome Wednesday!

My favorite Wintermelon milk tea!!:) 

Vintage school stuffs.. :)

Yours truly. :)
Today was an awesome day! Simply because I enjoyed what I did the whole day. Though it was a long day yet it was a productive one. So the first thing I did was to get myself dolled up and I went to the City Hall afterwards to renew the Business permit of Sweet 'N Cold Company. By 11am I went to a photo copier near my school and have the Business permit photocopied for me to pass it to my professor. Furthermore, I pop up in my only class which was at exactly 1:10pm, passed the requirements needed, did some chit chat with my group mates and listened to the discussion of my professor of course! After my class, my mother texted me to go to Starbucks to "chill". So I went there, ate a piece of bread and suddenly, I decided to buy my drink at Sweet leaf Tea Café because I was craving for a Wintermelon Milk tea! So I bought one for myself and one for my mother. Whew! Good thing my mother didn't get mad at me because of what I did, which was to let her walk all the way from Starbucks to Sweet leaf Tea Café. Phew! Happy tummy indeed. :) Lastly, my sister Quang came along with us and told us that we're going to fetch our brother in his school. So we stood up from those cute vintage chairs and Quang drove all the way from LimKetkai to Corpus Christi School. After we fetched Boyboy, Mama then uttered that she wants to go to SM because according to her it was a boring afternoon, so we went there, ate at Greenwich, and I bought some Vintage school supplies and some marked down shoes yet very elegant ones at the department store and so we were dead on one's feet and decided to go home... Indeed t'was a very long and exhausting day yet it was fun and a productive one!:)  



2 comments: